Requirements for Admission
STEP 1: Do you have your bachelor's
degree or will you have your bachelor's degree in the next 12 months?
For admission into the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program,
applicants must have earned a Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Arts
degree from a nationally or regionally accredited institution. An official
transcript from each institution attended is required as part of the application package.
Remington College is a Non-Profit College and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school administered programs.
STEP 2: Have you completed all the
Students may have only one prerequisite course in progress at the time of
application. Preference will be given to those applicants who have completed
all prerequisite courses. Required prerequisite courses are:
- Anatomy and Physiology (8 semester credit hours/ 12 quarter credit hours, Parts I and II, with labs)
- Microbiology (4 semester credit hours/ 6 quarter credit hours, 1 semester, lab included)
- Chemistry (4 semester credit hours/ 6 quarter credit hours, 1 semester, lab included)
- Statistics (3 semester credit hours/ 4.5 quarter credit hours)
- Social Science: Sociology or Psychology (3 semester credit hours/ 4.5 quarter credit hours)
- Human Growth and Development or Developmental Psychology (3 semester credit hours/ 4.5 quarter credit hours)
STEP 3: Do you meet the GPA
Applicants must have an overall degree Grade Point Average (GPA) from a
nationally or regionally accredited institution of at least a 2.50. A science
prerequisite GPA of 2.75 is also needed to apply to the program.
STEP 4: Begin the Application Process Now
Click here to view
the Remington College of Nursing application process.